February 28, 2015
New York City Apartment Update [Katie's Bliss]
10 Layering Hacks That Will Forever Change Your Winter Style [Fab Sugar]
Baby on the Way? Get Inspired by These Sophisticated Nurseries [Domaine Home]
Rebecca Minkoff Discusses Her Fall/Winter 2015 Collection [Huffington Post]
Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies [Tutti Dolci]
The 5 Biggest Red-Carpet Hair Trends Of The Season [Refinery 29]
February 27, 2015
Can't Stop (Feat. Kanye West) by Theophilus London // Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba // Miss Dior Eau de Parfum // Redken Iron Shape 11 Thermal Protecting Spray // FarmHouse Fresh Fluffy Bunny Shea Butter Hand Cream // What Jackie Taught Us by Tina Smith Flaherty // Trader Joe's Sea Salt Brownie Petites
Can't Stop (Feat. Kanye West) by Theophilus London: My friend recently introduced me to Theophilus London's music and it's all I've been listening to lately. I can never turn down a good Kanye song so this has been on constant repeat.
Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba: I received this scrub in my December GLOSSYBOX and I've been using it every few days before bed since receiving it followed up with my new FarmHouse Fresh hand cream.
Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: This would definitely be categorized as my signature scent since I wear it almost everyday. I didn't have it for a few months but recently got a new bottle and I can see this being a perfume I wear for years to come.
Redken Iron Shape 11 Thermal Protecting Spray: What really drew me to this was the classic 'salon hair' scent and while I'm not sure what the determining factors would be for whether or not this actually protects my hair from my blowdryer and straightener, it certainly makes my hair smell nice!
FarmHouse Fresh Fluffy Bunny Shea Butter Hand Cream: We recently started carrying this line at work and I was hooked the second I used a tester. The Fluffy Bunny scent is my favorite (Rainbow Road is a close second) and the hand cream is moisturizing and non-greasy.
What Jackie Taught Us by Tina Smith Flaherty: My best friend Sam gave this to me for my birthday and I've been reading a few pages every night before bed this month. As you may know, Jacqueline Kennedy is my namesake and has had a profound influence on my life. This book covers lessons she has given the world on style, class, poise and grace.
Trader Joe's Sea Salt Brownie Petites: I'm constantly switching between wanting something sweet and something salty but these satisfy both cravings. They're super rich and you only need one or two to satisfy a late night chocolate craving.
February 25, 2015
It's the final check-in on my progress with Proactiv+! If you missed my 30 days or 60 days check-in, make sure to go back and give them a read. I think that all together, this line has done my skin a lot of good. I've seen the most improvements in hyper pigmentation reduction, reduced appearance of pores around my nose and I've barely had any breakouts since I begin using Proactiv+ about 80 days ago.
80 days in
Overall, I think that this line has done a great job of clearing up my skin with very few negative side effects.
I partnered with Proactiv+ through the Her Campus Blogger Network but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.
February 23, 2015
image credits: Getty via Huff Post
February 22, 2015
- The Beauty Boutique (Sale begins 9pm ET 2/22)
- Burberry Fragrances (Sale begins Noon ET 2/25)
- Dermelect Cosmeceuticals, Tini Beauty Cosmetics (Sales begin 8am PT 2/22)
- Brilliance New York Hair Tools Blowout: Up to 90% Off (Sale begins 4pm PT 2/22)
- #ManiMonday: Red Carpet Manicure, eScala Sonic Beauty System, Skinn Cosmetics (Sales begin 8am PT 2/23)
- Pur Minerals (Sale begins 8am PT 2/24)
- Mario Badescu, Rouge Bunny Rouge Cosmetics (Sales begin 8am PT 2/25)
- Billion Dollar Brows, Boo-Boo Cover-Up, Brush On Block Sunscreen (Sales begin 8am PT 2/26)
- LORAC, Wink Lash and Brow Serum (Sales begin 8am PT 2/27)
- Donna Bella 24K & Caviar Skincare, VIOlife (Sales begin 8am PT 2/28)
- Guerlain (Sale begins 8:30am PT 2/22)
- Inspired Scents: Designer Fragrances, Natural Beauty: Makeup Feat. Le Métier de Beaute (Sales begin 9am PT 2/24)
- Designer Fragrances Feat. Gucci, Necessity Skincare, NuFace Skincare Treatments, NYCSkincare (Sales begin 9am PT 2/25)
- New Arrivals: Skincare Feat. philosophy (Sale begins 9am PT 2/26)
- About Face: Makeup Palettes & More, Made in France: Payout (Sales begin 9am PT 2/27)
- Expert Beauty: Makeup, Haircolor & More (Sale begins 9am PT 2/28)
- Quench Dry Skin: Rejuvenating Beauty Picks (Sale begins 11am ET 2/24)
- Morphe Makeup Brushes & Tools (Sale begins 11am ET 2/26)
February 21, 2015
February 20, 2015
You have to look in the mirror and see yourself. If it feels good, then I know it’s for me. I don’t dress to be stared at, I dress for myself
What’s my style is not your style and I don’t see how you can define it. It’s something that expresses who you are in your own way.
I think jewelry can change an outfit more than anything else. Transformation, punch, individuality One or all of the above are why you should wear jewelry.