September 29, 2015
Amika The Shield Style Extending Spray: Heat-activated formula that protects against frizz, pollution, UV rays, and extreme heat.
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow 'Medium/Deep': The water-resistant fiber gel adheres to hair while the precision tip lets you shape and blend with ease.
dr. brandt Pores No More Cleanser: A best-selling face wash that minimizes pores and leaves skin clean, fresh, and velvety smooth.
Harvey Prince Eau So Divine: Notes of Italian lemon, Japanese lily, Moroccan jasmine, and Madagascar vanilla make up this scent.
POP Beauty POP Portfolio Eyeshadow 'Sugar Plum': A trifecta of long-wearing, blend able eyeshadows in bold, pigmented purples.
September 27, 2015
- La Prairie (Sale begins Noon PT 9/29)
- Burberry Fragrances (Sale begins Noon PT 10/1)
- Dermaheal Korea: Skin Evolution, Fusion Beauty, mySkin Facial Brushes & Beauty Tools (Sales begin 8am PT 9/29)
- BECCA Cosmetics, Dr. Jacobs Natural Skincare, Earth's Nectar Skin & Hair Care (Sales begin 8am PT 9/30)
- Aqua Mineral Dead Sea Skin Care, Crown Brush, NuMe Style Hair Tools (Sales begin 8am PT 10/1)
- ilike organic skin care, Studio Gear Cosmetics, Tweezerman (Sales begin 8am PT 10/2)
- D'Or Skincare, Fake Bake, Silk'n Hair Removal (Sales begin 8am PT 10/3)
- BeautyArmy (Sale begins 11am ET 9/30)
September 26, 2015
3 Ways to Up Your Work-From-Home Game [Career Contessa]
4 Empowering Moves You Need to Watch This Fall [Levo League]
NYC Brunch Spots: Where To Get All Autumn About It [Guest of a Guest]
Royal Beauty: Kate Middleton's Favorite Beauty Products [Town & Country]
These Are The Cheapest Travel Destinations in the World [My Domaine]
We Could All Learn A Lesson Or Two From this 6-Year-Old [Huff Post Style]
Why You Need a Contract to Work with Brands [Coming Up Roses]
September 24, 2015
Fresh's Cocoa Body Exfoliant ($45 for 8 oz.) is an indulgent body scrub, formulated with antioxidant-rich cocoa butter and nourishing coconut oil to gently buff and smooth for smooth, scented skin. This scrub is the perfect calorie-free treat your body will crave over and over this fall.
I was given this for consideration by Fresh but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.
I was given this for consideration by Fresh but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.
September 22, 2015
Ever wondered how bloggers build their Pinterest followings to staggering numbers? While I'm no pro, I've learned a few tricks of the trade through experiences and hearing what other bloggers have to say. Read on for how you can become a Pinterest pro.
-Original Content: Sharing your own images from your blog is a great way to gain blog traffic. Share easily pinnable images, such as outfits, food, and travel photos.
-Group Boards: Joining group boards is a great way to share your original content and images and spread your images to a wider following beyond your individual one.
-Organize: Make your account page easily viewable and user-friendly, meaning: creating an aesthetic look to the main photos on your boards, which should have similar titles and are in the right category.
-Don't Give It All Away: Don't give everything away in your pin, keep your descriptions short, sweet, and something the viewer will want to click through to.
-Consistency: There's nothing worse than seeing a whole slew of re-pins from someone I follow one day, and not seeing them active again for a week. If you're worried about inconsistency, search for Pinterest schedulers to help you out.
September 20, 2015
- Best of Beauty: Designer Fragrances (Sale begins 9pm PT 9/20)
- Hairdo Hair Extensions, Rouge Bunny Rouge Cosmetics (Sales begin 8am PT 9/20)
- Hera Hair Tools Blowout: Up to 85% Off (Sale begins 4pm PT 9/20)
- #ManiMonday: Butter London, Algenist Skincare, Japonesque Cosmetics (Sales begin 8am PT 9/21)
- Illamasqua, pur~lisse Skincare, Tommy Bahama Fragrances for Men & Women, Tommy Bahama Sunscreen Collection (Sales begin 8am PT 9/22)
- Damone Roberts Cosmetics, Fresh Looks Masks Skincare, NuFACE Facial Toning Device (Sales begin 8am PT 9/23)
- Club Clio: PeriPera & Goodal, Epilady: Hair Removal & Facial Tools, Eva NYC Hair Tools (Sales begin 8am PT 9/24)
- COACH Fragrances, Juice Beauty, theBalm Cosmetics (Sales begin 8am PT 9/25)
- L'Reve Luxury Skincare (Sale begins 8am PT 9/26)
- Glow Getters: RMS, Elemis & More (Sale begins 9am PT 9/21)
September 19, 2015
5 Benefits of Scheduling Social Media [Elle & Co.]
12 Lifesavers Every Gal Should Have At Her Desk [Refinery 29]
14 Things Bloggers are Tired of Hearing [Seattle Stylista]
Blogging Tips: How to Increase Pinterest Followers [A Thing of Beauty]
Broke? Supplement Your Paycheck With These Side Hustles [Career Contessa]
My Power Outfit: Introducing the New Look of Professionalism [Levo League]
Musicians and Magazines Inspire the Beauty Looks at New York Fashion Week [Fashionista]
September 17, 2015
Lifestyle guru Jane Buckingham is bringing you The Modern Girl's Guide to Life, Fully Revised & Updated, with new topics including everything from Social Media 101 to Smartphone Protocols and more.
This updated edition is the must-have manual for today's young women and will make the perfect birthday gift, or holiday present for the millennial in your life. Don't believe me? Check out just a few of the other updates made to the book below.
A lot has changed in a decade, and this refreshed version made for a new generation of women, myself included, has already provided me with tons of tips on navigating adulthood. This book couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me, as I'm in my first apartment and am halfway done with college. Two pretty big milestones if you ask me! The advice in this book is practical yet savvy advice to help you circumnavigate life's everyday and extreme situations.
Pre-order on Amazon.com before the book hits stores and the web on September 29.
I was given this for consideration by Harper Collins but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.
September 15, 2015
Simi Sleeveless Dress // Danko Ruffle Blouse // Grazi Lace Dress with Removable Top // Row Flare Jeans
Founded in 2008, ALEXIS specializes in flouncy and flirty styles that have just the right amount of something special to turn their pieces into your closet staples.
September 13, 2015
- Luxe Beauty Sets (Sale begins Noon PT 9/15)
- Designer Fragrances For Men & Women, Medpeel Skincare, Urban Decay (Sales begin 8am PT 9/15)
- Pro Artistry Must-Haves: Beauty Cases, Pro Artistry Must-Haves: Boo-Boo Cover Up, Pro Artistry Must-Haves: Luminess Air, Pro Artistry Must-Haves: Mink Lashes, Pro Artistry Must-Haves: Morphe Brushes (Sales begin 8am PT 9/16)
- The Edit: Christian Siriano Fragrance (Sales begin 1pm PT 9/16)
- Eve Pearl, Macadamia Natural Oil Haircare, Protective Nourishment Skincare (Sales begin 8am PT 9/16)
- DermaWand Fine Line & Wrinkle Smoothing Device, Koh Gen Do, Retinol Skincare (Sales begin 8am PT 9/18)
- Brilliance New York Skincare, Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick, Lalique Fragrances (Sales begin 8am PT 9/19)
- The Indulgent Bath feat. Panier Des Sens (Sale begins 9am PT 9/15)
- Fragrance Classics for Her (Sale begins 9am PT 9/16)
- Brush Up: Makeup Tools Under $19 (Sale begins 9am PT 9/17)
- Designer Fragrance: Escada Bulgari & More, Lancôme (Sales begin 9am PT 9/18)
- Nailed It: Manicure Essentials (Sale begins 9am PT 9/19)
- Algenist (Sale begins 11am ET 9/15)
- Bond No. 9 Fragrances (Sale begins 11am ET 9/16)
September 12, 2015
5 Wacky Jobs You Didn't Know Existed at New York Fashion Week [Levo League]
PEOPLE's Best Dressed Star Reese Witherspoon: My Style Is Inspired by Everyone from a Country Singer to Elle Woods [PEOPLE StyleWatch]
The Power of Living with Less [The College Prepster]
The Latest Street Style Photos From New York Fashion Week [Who What Wear]
The Ultimate Guide to Brunching in NYC [Refinery 29]
Why Is It Called a Peter Pan Collar? [Man Repeller]
Working From Home [Bows & Sequins]
September 10, 2015
Dr. Dennis Gross Concentrate Radiance Booster // Elizabeth Arden 'SUPERSTART' Skin Renewal Booster // Fresh 'Seaberry' Skin Nutrition Booster
Skin boosters, also known as pre-serums are skin-renewing boosters to be used under your serum, prepping your skin to better absorb the serum applied on top of it.
September 8, 2015
Picking up Union Square Donuts at the Boston Public Market // Enjoying Sunday Supper at Terramia Ristorante with blogger buds // Taking a nighttime walk around the Christian Science Center Reflecting Pool // Styling my new JORD Wood Watch
Practicing yoga on Monday nights is part of my daily routine // Celebrating my last day as a Her Campus intern with a mini photoshoot // Heading off to London with my sister // Adventuring around our surroundings on the Tower Bridge
September 6, 2015
- Best of Beauty: Hair & Makeup (Sale begins Noon PT 9/9)
- Pixi Beauty: Starting at $3 (Sale begins 8am PT 9/6)
- Lorion Beauty Hair Tools Blowout: Up to 85% Off (Sale begins 4pm PT 9/6)
- #ManiMonday MOSI MEI: Up to 50% Off, The Body Shop (Sales begin 8am PT 9/7)
- Billion Dollar Brows, Designer Fragrances For Men, PMD Personal Microdermabrasion (Sales begin 8am PT 9/9)
- Absolute Hot NY Hair Tools, Luseta Beauty: Haircare, Posh Brushes & Beauty Tools (Sales begin 8am PT 9/10)
- Mediheal Korean Skincare, Tiziana Terenzi Luxury Fragrance & Candle (Sales begin 8am PT 9/11)
- Favorite Fragrances feat. Dolce & Gabbana (Sale begins 9am PT 9/5)
- Terrific Tresses: Styling Tools & More (Sale begins 9am PT 9/6)
- Artistic Nails: Butter London & Ciate, Savvy Scents: Chloé Burberry & More (Sales begin 9am PT 9/7)
- High-Powered Beauty: Quasar, NuFACE & More (Sales begin 9am PT 9/8)
- Crabtree & Evelyn (Sale begins 9am PT 9/9)
- Elizabeth Arden (Sale begins 4pm PT 9/9)
- Strivectin (Sale begins 9am PT 9/10)
- Pamper Yourself: Guerlain, Eve Lom & More (Sale begins 9am PT 9/11)
- Lancome (Sale begins 3pm ET 9/7)
September 5, 2015
11 Beyonce Quotes That Will Inspire You To Run the World [Levo League]
Back-to-School Guide: Emerson College [Boston Globe]
Beauty Lessons We Learned From NYC [Refinery 29]
Hipster Barbie Is Mocking You and Your Instagram Habits [Huff Post Style]
The Secret To Making Your Blog Stand Out From All the Rest [Career Contessa]
Top NY Builder Buys Historic Lighthouse to add to Katherine Hepburn's Estate [NY Post]
Who's Running Fashion? [Man Repeller]
September 3, 2015
Forrest Gump by Frank Ocean // Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne // Essie Sugar Daddy Nail Polish // Soap & Glory Heel Genius // Voluspa Bella Sucre Large Embossed Jar Candle // Ted Baker Floral Print Cosmetics Case Set // Primark
Forrest Gump by Frank Ocean: Absolutely loving this song lately, it's such a great song to relax to.
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne: I picked this up in London after lusting after it for years and finally bought it at Harrods during my trip.
Essie Sugar Daddy Nail Polish: This is the perfect neutral pink shade that I love all year round, but especially in the fall when I want color without being overly bright.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius: I was bummed a few months ago when I went to check out the Soap & Glory selection on Sephora a few months ago only to find that they were no longer carrying the line. Thankfully, Boots in London had an amazing selection of products and I'm loving this.
Voluspa Bella Sucre Large Embossed Jar Candle: Not only is this candle beautiful, but it smells amazing too. It matches perfectly with my bedrooms aesthetic and is fragrant without being too heavy.
Ted Baker Floral Print Cosmetics Case Set: This was one of my favorite purchases of the trip and something I know I'll use for many years to come. I picked up the large, small, and pencil case in a matching print.
Primark: I went absolutely crazy at Primark on Oxford Street and am so excited for them to open in Downtown Crossing this month!
London 2015How could this not be the highlight of my month? Hence the reason a majority of my favorites are related to London! My sister and I returned from London two weeks ago and we had the best time. See a full post here on what we did!